Dentist Levittown, NY
If you are looking for a dentist in Levittown, NY, who provides care to individuals and families, look no further than R+R Dental. Located just 10 minutes from Hempstead Turnpike in Hicksville, our family dentistry and cosmetic dentistry services use advanced technology for a variety of dental services, ensuring the best oral health. Contact us today to see why our patient reviews are so spectacular.
Dental Care Services Provided by R+R Dental
Our dental practice is committed to providing a relaxing visit for all our patients. Our doctors and hygienists work hard to create a calming environment. We believe our patients deserve a professional atmosphere where they can comfortably focus on their dental health while receiving quality education on how to care for their mouths. We want to create a lifetime of beautiful smiles.
The following includes the procedures and services our Levittown office provides:
- Dental cleanings: Our hygienists provide gentle and thorough cleanings to maintain healthy gums and teeth.
- Fluoride treatments: Fluoride can help keep children’s enamel strong as they grow. Our dentists can help you determine if your child needs fluoride treatments.
- Dental implants: Implants can give you a renewed, natural-looking smile to replace missing teeth.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a painless, virtually invisible way to straighten teeth.
- Oral surgery: We know oral surgery can be scary, and our doctors do a fantastic job of easing your fears and helping you feel safe and relaxed.
- Crowns: When teeth structures become damaged due to decay, dental crowns can be applied to keep them working properly and looking natural.
- Porcelain veneers: Our dentists are experts in improving smiles by helping you get rid of dental flaws.
- Teeth whitening: Zoom Teeth whitening uses modern technology to brighten your smile quickly. Multiple sessions can help you bring your teeth to the white shade you are seeking.
- Onlays and inlays: If you are looking for a less invasive option to remedy a much-needed tooth reconstruction, your dentist can use onlays or inlays for fixing a broken tooth.
- Filings: A restorative treatment plan will help you and the dentist decide if restoration of broken teeth can be achieved using filings or if the teeth need additional services.
- Root canal treatment: After creating a tooth pain treatment plan, our dentists can review the option of root canals to relieve the pain you are experiencing.
- Periodontal treatment: Periodontal disease is better known as gum disease. This treatment can help prevent tooth loss that can occur in adults. The sooner periodontal treatment begins, the less chance patients have of dealing with lifelong dental issues.
- Pediatric dentistry: Our dentists and hygienists have the experience needed to treat pediatric patients — from toddlers through young adulthood. Creating favorable experiences for young children helps them develop good brushing habits and leaves them wanting to return for regular check-ups.
- Emergency dentistry: Our dental office is available for emergency dental visits. Accidents can be scary and painful, and our modern technology helps us handle these emergent situations.
Dentist Office FAQs
What Are Your Hours of Operation
Our office provides dental care six days a week to ensure our patients can come at the most convenient time for them.
Our hours are:
- Monday 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
- Tuesday 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM-7:00 PM
- Thursday 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM-2:00 PM
- Saturday 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
We are open on Saturdays for the Levittown community in case of dental emergencies. We understand how frightening a dental emergency can be and that you will want to be seen right away. When left untreated, dental emergencies can turn into serious issues that could affect your health. Common dental emergencies can include:
- Lost or loose crown or filling
- Bleeding gums
- Dental abscess
- Tooth pain or toothaches
- Broken denture
- Broken or chipped teeth
Insurance and Billing
Our friendly office staff would be pleased to discuss your insurance and billing options with you. We currently accept PPO Insurance and will work with you to create a payment plan for any out-of-pocket dental care, ensuring your dental work fits within your budget.
Our facilities have been set up to provide the ultimate dental experience for our patients. We have the most advanced, state-of-the-art technology available to keep our patients safe and healthy. In our office, you’ll find digital radiography, early cavity detection devices, sterilization equipment, and 3-D scanners.
How do I book an appointment?
We welcome returning and new patients to call our office at (347) 431-0479 or book online using our secure form to request an appointment. In case of dental emergencies, you should call the office directly to speak with one of our knowledgeable staff.
What areas of New York does R+R Dental Serve?
R+R Dental Cosmetic and Family Dentistry is based out of Hicksville, NY. We proudly serve the following areas:
- East Meadow
Our central location makes it ideal for us to serve the above communities. Dr. Michael Richer and Dr. Nadia Rivera are grateful to offer their dental services throughout New York.
Providing Our Patients With More Than Just Beautiful Smiles
R+R Dental is a leading provider in the Long Island and Levittown communities. Our team of professional dentists and hygienists has a mission of helping you achieve and maintain the beautiful smile you deserve while optimizing your overall health for years to come. We invite new patients to call for a consultation to discuss their dental needs.
We provide care to patients of all ages, which allows us to create a dental relationship with each patient throughout their whole life. We are better able to understand your individual concerns, know your full family dental history, and keep dental records centrally located for each member of your family.
We can book appointments for your whole family. Call us today or complete our secure online form to schedule your initial visit with one of our dentists.