Dentist Near Westbury
To keep your healthy smile intact, you need to see a dentist regularly, even if you do not have dental issues. If you suffer from dental problems, you inevitably have to find a good dentist who can cater to your unique dental needs and provide exceptional services.
If you are looking for dental care in Westbury, NY, book an appointment with R and R Dental. We provide a complete range of dental services in the region and ensure healthy smiles for all our patients. Visit our office for cosmetic, pediatric, restorative, and general dentistry.
What Do General Dentists Do?
General dentists can provide several dental services, the most basic ones being the inspection and assessment of your teeth and gum health, X-rays of your teeth and gums, treatment for sleep apnea, tooth sealant, and some minor procedures like cleaning, root canals, cavity removal, veneers, dental crowns, and dental implants. In addition, if a professional with extensive training is on the job, you can expect them to provide therapeutic, laser, and maxillofacial procedures.
Maxillofacial Procedures: These include treating the mouth, jaw, and face.
Periodontal Treatment: These treatments are for significant gum disease, cleaning, and tooth scaling.
You should speak to a professional dentist to learn which of the above treatments may be right for you. Consultation with the oral doctor is critical. It is encouraged to be as honest and transparent about your dental problems with the professional as possible. You can tell us about your dental routine, your dental products, if you have any health conditions, and the dental care practices you have adopted.
R & R Dental office will consider your dental history before recommending the most suitable treatment plan. Visit our dental office in Westbury, NY, with an appointment to hire advanced prosthodontics for your dental requirements.
Why Choose R & R Dental Dentist, Westbury, NY 11590
R & R Dental is a dentistry office in Westbury, NY, that provides a full range of dentistry services in the region. If you are looking for a cosmetic procedure, implant, or restorative, we can provide you with the highest quality service and work towards your oral health.
We pride ourselves on our superior expertise, the use of modern technology, a comfortable environment, and excellent staff members who are every-ready to cater to the needs of our new patients. You would be heard and made comfortable at our clinic during the first visit. Then, you can speak to us about your A to Z dentistry needs, from procedures to regular checkups. Our efforts ensure you get the proper treatment with minimal to no pain to enjoy a healthy and beautiful smile. So please book an appointment with us today to get started on your dental care in Westbury, NY, 11590.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is visiting the dentist so important?
Visiting a dentist should always be a habit, not only when you have an issue. Regular dentistry visits will ensure no problems, as your dental health is always taken care of. But these are some common reasons why visiting a dentist is essential.
- Prevention of tooth decay
- Protection against gum disease, which can result in bone and tooth loss
- Prevention of foul breath by reducing the number of bacteria that cause it.
- Maintenance of your health smile
- Prevention of the teeth getting stained by drinks, food, and tobacco
- Strengthening your teeth
You should see a dentist at least once a year for an annual oral health checkup, even if you feel outstanding and confident about your teeth. If you are found to be at low risk for dental disease, then going to a dentist after 18-24 months should be fine.
What should I look for when choosing the right dentist for me?
Choosing the right doctor for your dentistry needs can be challenging. This person will be responsible for your dental care; you must hire someone with adequate experience. If you are confused about where to start, here are some dentist green flags that can help you narrow down your options.
- Is the dentist experienced, trained, and skilled enough to provide the exact procedure you are looking for? Are they a part of the American Dental Association ?
- Is there someone who can vouch for their high-quality services? Check reviews and testimonials of past patients for insight on this.
- Is the office clean, hygienic, and orderly? Is the staff cordial enough to accommodate all the needs of the patients?
- Does the office use modern technology for its services?
- Does the dentist answer all your questions about the procedure straightforwardly to the patients? Are they completely transparent about what is needed?
These are just some basic pointers to help you get started.
How can I take care of my teeth between dental checkups?
There are various ways patients can look after their teeth between checkups.
- Brush twice, and floss once every day
- Use toothpaste that has fluoride in it
- Stay away from sugar-concentrated food
- Brush your tongue
- Visit the dentist every 6-12 months